8.21.2009

2:30 AM

There is a lot more I want to say in response to what you posted (thank you again, for taking the time, by the way) but I just got off work and its 2:30 in the morning.. so UGh..

I could stay up all night writing. 

I am going to post tomorrow before work... mostly because I am way too tired to get into this now.. and IF I get into it, I will really get into it.. so.. 

As a quick side note:

1) Every Arch daily post I look at relates, in some context, to this project.. it is easier actually to look at something that is being developed now, with information of intent and purpose, than it is to imply or assume those reasonings. If you look at some of the new posts you can see my comments, you will laugh as they are strongly driven by what I have read. It is much easier to apply these ideas and concepts to things than to figments of things. If that makes sense.

2) I am not going to bother posting my notes from Auge.. some are organized in my notebook/sketchbook and some are written in margins, and unless you think it is necessary for me to post them here for you I will not. They have basically culminated into my current understanding, which will come through in the next bit of this process..

3) I need to read more specifically into Serres. Somehow I never really got around to it.. but it is on a list (a list that is finally getting shorter) of things I want to do before wrapping this up. 

4) I made money tonight that I will (more than likely) never see as an architect... Oh how depressing it is. Gotta love the college job though... 


No comments:

Post a Comment