8.25.2009

Paperwork

Yeah, I got the email as well. I just logged into the site  for professional practice and answered the questions the best I could. It is designed for the end of a co-op experience at a firm, which this is obviously very different from. I am not sure what you are required to fill out because I only have access to my part of the paperwork, but I will do my best to help you out if you have questions. 

Don't worry, I know you are busy and I have been too. I am completing my last week of work and getting ready to go back to California on Monday. Here is the 'Itinerary,' if you will:

Aug 31st: SLC -> Napa (12 Hours Driving)
Sept. 14th: Napa -> LA (7 Hours Driving)
Sept. 16th: LA -> Flagstaff (7 Hours Driving), Flagstaff -> Albuquerque (5 Hours Driving)
Sept. 17th: Albuquerque -> AUSTIN (12 Hours Driving)
Sept. 18th: AUSTIN -> New Orleans (8 Hours Driving)
Sept. 20th: New Orleans -> Cincinnati (12 Hours Driving)


I am hoping to stop in the Flagstaff area for a few hours to poke around some of the ruins that are about 45 mins from the city.. I had originally planned on stopping in Houston but I have a friend living in Austin I can stay with, so I am going to leave Austin early, try to spend a few hours in Houston before going on to New Orleans. I am staying in New Orleans for a day to explore, I am interested in possibly spending my next co-op quarter there if I can find a job near the city. 

But yeah, working on going through my notes in and out of the book and considering how to format this book.. I have a few ideas on how it could develop but more on that once these notes are complete. 

Good Luck this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment