8.15.2009

Almost there

Ten more pages. I still need to compile notes from my sketchbook and things I have scribbled in the margins of the pages, but hopefully tomorrow I will be able to finish the book and start the first step of responses. My goal is to organize my thoughts, conclusions, ect, over the next two weeks.. as I continue to observe, take pictures, draw, ect.. and then spend the time I have traveling from here to California, in Cali, and then traveling back to Cincinnati as a chance to capture more pictures for these ideas. I should be back in Ohio at least five or six days before the fall quarter starts which will give me time to make finishing touches/print/ect. I think having the opportunity to collect pictures from across the country will be much more interesting than if I were limited to this small area I am in now. It will also be an interesting collection of 'Non-Places'. Still trying to decide what my response to Auge is. . . stay tuned. 

1 comment:

  1. Alright, sounds good. I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow at the earliest though.

    JE

    ReplyDelete